To do List 6/3/02
1. Fix guralp cmg-3 or ship to Guralp. Done.
2. Finish design for bridge interface circuit
3. Finish design for bridge transient suppressor
4. Finish design for bridge remote control system
5. finish autozone central receive design for bridge integration
6. Update timing system for Autozone
7. Reconfigure first year anss stations for guralp? Done.
8. Redesign or reconfigure anss installation for new hardware. Done.
9. Order anss hardware. Done.
10. Finish design for worm brain computer rack. Done.
11. finish design for temp compensated battery charger AC or DC input
12. Finish bridge power system design
13. order small parts for bridge systems after designs finished
14. design new ceri computer rack(s). Progressing.
15. install new ceri computer rack(s). Progressing.
16. supervise generator installation. Done.
17. supervise new HVAC system installation and interface. Done.
18. reconfigure deltec UPS. Progressing.
19. reconfigure existing worm system power supply
20. reconfigure existing generator loads
21. configure new generator system loads. Done.
22. install broadband test facility
23. repair etching tank. Done.
24. install new air compressor and clean out under stairs
25. check out returned cmg-40. Done.
26. calibrate sensors for east tn
27. prepare for fall seismic experiment. Done.
28. finish microwave backbone to new madrid. Done.
29. redesign shelby forest ethernet
30. move computer room hardware to make room for system improvements. Done.
31. clean out attic of ramp space. Done.
32. build more battery boxes for ramp equipment
33. design interfaces and field packages for ramp equipment
34. design and install battery charging station in expansion space
35. install emergency shower near battery charger
36. fix building flooding in expansion space
37. fix mud accumulation under lean to shed
38. repair giddings rig. Done.
39. replace dried out batteries in existing worm supply
40. pm ups systems at all nodes
41.find permanent solution to ac problem at New Madrid. Done.
42. install etn stations
43.install high speed link from Starr Mtn. Done.
44.install new anss stations and provide design support for custom installs. Done.
45. neutralize spent etchant that has accumulated. Done.
46.Design and install Monroe La site
47. test calibrate and repair enough panda hardware for jer Mings project. Not funded.
48. build new battery chargers for bridge project
49. calibrate ISIS central receive hardware
50. perform noise study for 2.4GHZ sites. Done.
51.update and reapply for FCC license
52. check on fence for mud island site
53. Gallatin broadband installation (AJ promise)
54. Oak ridge broadband installation
55. Lost sea broadband installation. Fantasy.
56. Clean out sink room and reorganize temporarily surplus equipment. Done.